ID for Cyclists, Emergency ID for Cyclingadmin42
Cyclists ID – It doesn’t matter if you are a road cyclist, mountain biker, leisure cyclist, or training for a cycling event, or just an active person, MEkey ICE ID is for you. In the event of an accident, if you can’t speak for yourself, your MEkey ICE tag will be the key to who you are. It’s not just a piece of kit – it’s peace of mind.
MEkey ICE ID Tag is a USB medical record contained within an easy to wear or carry device. Great for biker ID, cyclist ID, adventure sports as well as emergency medical ID.
It will not prevent the worst happening, but if it does then wearing MEkey ICE ID with the paramedic star and acronym ‘ICE’ (In Case of Emergency) will be highly visible to any paramedics checking airways and pulse points.
Not only medical emergencies are covered with the MEkey ICE ID Tag – you can easily edit and change the information if updates are required, even carry encrypted documents with you! Great for cyclist ID when you are way touring on the bike.
- Easy to update – just plug into a USB and update any information and save, or upload and encrypt new travel documents.
- No on going subscription to keep the information live – Its all held on the MEkey ICE ID tag.
- One off payment for the MEkey ICE ID of your choice.
- Cheaper than many engraved ID tag.
- Multiple language translation
- Unlike QRcode based systems all the information is held on your MEkey ICE tag, so no danger of anyone scanning the barcode and finding out information about you.
- Includes two stickers to stick to your helmet or bike which further highlight you are wearing MEkey ICE ID.
- Available as wristbands, dog tags, ICE ID cards and wooden tag style.